Black and gold nails

19:33

Hello nail lovers! I did this manicure for my friend today. These are the products I used.
Pozdrav noktoljupci! Napravila sam manikuru prijateljici danas. Ovo sam koristila.




- Eveline 8in1 (Base Coat)
- Lm Care Romeis (Black nail polish) Color 57
- veryme Secrets 27082.1 Gold Sparkle (as a base color for the gold sparkles)
- Gold Sparkles (don't know the brand, threw the packaging away, but basic gold sparkle)
- Small painters brush to brush away excess sparkles
- Smart Girls no. 70 (to seal in the loose gold sparkles)
- Eveline 3in1 (Top Coat)

And here is what you get with these products, some time and love.
I ovo dobijete sa ovim proizvodima, malo vrimena i ljubavi.



I hope you like them. If you want to ask me something, or give a friendly suggestion/advice about blogging feel free to leave a comment.
Nadam se da Vam se sviđaju. Ako me želite nešto pitati, ili dati prijateljski prijedlog/savjet o bloggingu slobodno komentirajte.

Thank you for your time. :)
Hvala na posvećenom vremenu. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for your words n_n <3

Facebook

Statistics