HALF AN ORANGE

11:30

Hi guyssss! / Pozdrav ljudiiiiiiiii!

We're making a fruit salad here, let's continue with oranges.

Radimo voćnu salatu ovdje, nastavljamo sa narančama.


What I used: / Koristila sam:

- plastic spoon / plastičnu žlicu
- detailing brush / kist za detalje
- white & orange acrylic paint / bijelu i narančastu akrilnu boju


The brush I used. / Kist kojeg sam koristila.


I drew 2 half circles on the spoon. 1st layer. / Nacrtala sam 2 polukruga na žlicu. Prvi sloj.


Second layer. / Drugi sloj.


Now draw a 'C' line inside the half circle, like I did, and add 'peaces' of your orange. Add as many
as you want, and in the middle where your lines connect make a small half circle and make it messy.
First layer of white paint.

Sad nacrtajte 'C' liniju unutrar polukruga, kao što sam ja, i dodajte 'dijelove' Vaše naranče. Dodajte
koliko god želite, i u sredini gdje Vam se linije spajaju nacrtajte mali polukrug, nemojte da bude savršen.
Prvi sloj bijele boje.


Second layer. / Drugi sloj.


And you're done, here are your orange half's. / I gotovi ste, evo Vaših polovica naranče.

I hope you liked this. Stay tuned for more of these posts.
Thank you for your time. I hope you have a great day.
Until next post, byeeeeeeeee :D

Nadam se da Vam se ovo svidilo. Pratite me jer će bit još ovakih postova.
Hvala Vam na Vašem vremenu. Nadam se da ćete imati odličan dan.
Do sljedećeg posta, pozdraaaaaaav :D

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for your words n_n <3

Facebook

Statistics