No buy? Fuck that. It's haul time.

10:41

Hey pretty peopleeeee! / Pozdrav lipi ljudiiiiiiiiiiiiii!



I was shopping again wohoooooo! / Opet sam šopingirala wohooooooooooo!


Let's get into it! / Idemo početi!


Cotton pads, because of my face and nails! / Vatice, zbog mog lica i noktiju!

The rest is nail polishes and nail art stuff, let me feed your eyes.

Ostale stvari su lakovi i nail art stvarčice, dajte da Vam napasem oči.


Close up! / Izbliza!



Nail art tape. 30 of them. / Trake za nail art. 30 njih.


Square studs. 500. / Zakovice za nokte. 500.


I was excited, started jumping and I mixed all the rhinestones.

Bila sam uzbuđena, počela skakat i pomišala sve kamenčiće.


Beads again. / Opet perlice.


20000 1mm rhinestones. / 20000 1mm kamenčića.


Brush set. / Set kistova.









essence quick dry top coat. I love this one. I wanted to get 'better than gel nails' because of a
certain lady :D! but it was sold out. :/

essence quick dry nadlak. Ovoga volim. Ali htjela sam kupiti 'better than gel nails' zbog jedne
određene dame :D! ali je bio rasprodan. :/


BEST BASE COAT EVER! / NAJBOLJI BAZNI LAK IKAD! - EVELINE 8in1


essence 138 L.O.L.


essence 179 roller coaster


essence 182 hello rosy


essence 114 fame fatal
'BOUT TIME I GOT YOU! / BILO JE I VRIJEME DA TE ZGRABIM!

You know how I read the name of this next polish? / Znate kako sam čitala naziv sljedećeg laka?



essence 137 wanna be your sunshine


essence 103 space queen


I had to get a back up of my first glitter baby!

Morala sam uzeti još 1 bočicu moje prve bebe šljoikice!

I hope you guys liked this, I'll swatch them all and put up another post.
Thank you for your time, until next post, have a nice day, byeeeeeee! :D

Nadam se da Vam se ovo svidilo, swatcheve cu postat uskoro.
Hvala Vam na Vašem vremenu, do sljedećeg posta, ugodan dan Vam želim, pozdraaaaav! :D

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. nail art stvarčice odlično izgledaju :D
    nadam se da ćeš uspit iskoristit sve te kamenčiće ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Oh, i ja se nadam. Iako ih više preferiram za pedikuru al ono, NEĆE SE BACIT LOL. ;D

      Izbriši

Thank you for your words n_n <3

Facebook

Statistics