This or That Beauty Tag - for my friend ForeverBeautiful =)

15:36

Hey friends!

I was tagged to do this tag by my friend ForeverBeautiful <3 from essence beauty friends.
I'm short on time, so I'll do this post in English only, and later I'll post one in Croatian only. :)
On the bottom I'll tag some people but whoever wants to do it, just do it. :)


Makeup: 
~ Blush or Bronzer? NONE LOL
~ Lip Gloss or Lipstick? Lipstick, but I prefer mostly tinted Lip Balms
~ Eyeliner or Mascara? Mascara <3
~ Foundation or Concealer? Concealer
~ Colorful or Neutral eye shadow? Neutral,my eyes are TOO DAMN SMALL lol
~ Brushes or Hands? Brushes, but I use my hands too.

Hair: 
~ Straight or Curled? Straight, I couldn't get a curl to stay on my hair if my damn life depended on it.
~ Bun or Ponytail? Bun, ERRDAY ALLDAY
~ Up or Down? Up, I hate it when I have hairs on my face (except my mustache LOL)
~ Hairspray or Gel? Hairspray 
~ Long or Short? Long 
~ Light or Dark? Dark 
~ Clips or Bobby Pins? Meeeh, clips
~ Wax or Shave? Both

Nails: 
~ Long or Short? I prefer them at any length, as long as they're healthy <3
~ Natural or Acrylic? Natural all the way!!
~ Bright or Darks? GLITTER!!!!!!! <3
~ Top coat or Base Coat? Both, you need them both. YES!

Body: 
~ Perfume or Body Mist? Perfume 
~ Lotion or Body Butter? Body butter <3
~ Body Wash or Soap Bar? Wash 

Fashion: 
~ Jeans or Sweat Pants? Sweat pants, ironically I'm in jeans now LOL
~ Skirts or Dresses? None, I liek pants.
~ Long or Short sleeves? Short 
~ Flip Flops or Sandals? Converse <3
~ Studs or Dangly earrings? Studs, I ain't a 'dangly' kind of person
~ Necklaces or Bracelets? Bracelets 
~ Flats or Heels? Heels, even tho I can't walk in them, I love to collect them <3
~ Stripes or Plaids? Stripes 
~ Abercrombie or Hollister? I don't know what this is. A shop? NONE. LOL

I would be honored if some of my favorite bloggers did this tag.

-  Nail Crazy <3
Misery Loves Blue <3
Alex <3
Natalie <3
Nina <3
Taya <3

Thank you Forever Beautiful <3 for tagging me, I enjoyed this tag :)
I hope you all enjoyed it, and I hope you do it and send it to me so I can read your answers. :)
I'll be back today, tonight or tomorrow morning with at least 1 more post before I go.
I hope you have a great day, thank you for everything!
Until next post, byeeeeeeeee! <3


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Cool answers! Thanks for tagging me and I will do this after my next weekly twitter post. I's start working on it right away! Some of the things I completely agree with you, like needing both top and base coat and definitely natural over acrylic. And I can't get my hair curled if my life depended on it as well. I've been to hair sallons and even they can't do it!
    Kisses and take care!

    http://momodicted.blogspot.pt/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. You're welcome honey, have fun doing it! :) xoxoxox <3

      Izbriši
  2. Thanks for tagging!
    Heels all the way <3 I've got tons of heels and I cannot simply stop buying. <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. You're welcome dear! Then we have more in common then we thought ^^ <3 :*

      Izbriši

Thank you for your words n_n <3

Facebook

Statistics