My very first 'Jelly Sandwich Manicure' / Road to recovery: Nail edition

19:09

Hello my lovely people!

Today I'll show you my first attempt at the 'Jelly sandwich' manicure.
And, as I tend to do in almost all my posts, I'll show you the state of my nails atm.
My nail care routine was one of the first blog posts I wrote, but at the time
my nails were freaking awesome. Now, I am still religiously following my routine BUT,
I had to 'twerk' it a little bit. By that I mean I'm trying out some products new to me.
My cuticles are, what words to use, hm.... Fucked up. Therefor, I included some
cuticle removing products to my routine.
You'll see all that in my next posts, I have 3 of them and I used just 1 product for now.
Shall we continue to the manicure bit please? I haven't written a post in a while and I'm starting to
get kinda nervous. LoL


Pozdrav lipi moji!

Danas ću Vam pokazat moj prvi pokušaj 'Jelly sandwich' manikure.
I, ko što iman običaj u svin postovima, pokazivat ću Vam stanje moji noktiju u tom trenutku.
Moja rutina za njegu noktiju je bila 1 od prvih postova koje san napisala, ali u to vrime nokti su mi
bili zakon. Sad, još religiozno pratin svoju rutinu ALI, morala san je malo prilagodit.
Pod tim mislin da isprobavan neke proizvode koji su mi novi.
Zanoktice su mi, kako da kažen, hm...... Sjebane. Zato uključujen neke proizvode za odstranjivanje zanoktica u svoju rutinu.
Vidit ćete sve u idućin postovima, iman 3 različita i zasad san probala samo 1.
Oćemo sad prić na manikuru? Nisan tipkala post neko vrime i počinjen bit nekako nervozna. LoL



Ya see? Fucked up.  /  Nu? Sjebane.



This time I didn't use the cuticle removing product, I just used oil.

Ovaj put nisan koristila proizvod za odstranjivanje zanoktica već samo ulje.



The state of them after my routine. Looking better. :)

Stanje noktiju nakon 'odrađene' rutine. Već bolje izgledaju. :)




The one and only, my favorite base coat ever. <3

Jedan jedini, moja najdraži bazni lak ikad. <3



Products I used:

- EVELINE 8in1 base coat
- Rapsodi 165 - base color
- CATRICE 45 Kitch Me If You Can
- Pacific Rapsodi 05
- essence quick dry top coat


Yes, I has some new polishes. If you follow my instagram you may have already seen some of them.
I'll be showing them here soon too. :)
OKAY, now, a 'jelly sandwich' manicure is done with nail polishes that have a 'jelly' formula, with a glitter
nail polish in between the layers. I do not prefer jelly polishes, at all. But my nails are short, I wanted to
try it so, what the hell.
I don't even like the idea of this manicure. Girls I covered up my glitters, MY BEAUTIFUL GLITRZ.
I SO SAD.
Up front, this manicure lasted 3 days on my nails, it didn't chip or anything, I think it's
very practical and pretty cool looking. Gotta say, I kind of like it, maybe?
Took it off after 3 days, I couldn't look at my covered up glitters.
NOTE, I used a cream white polish as my base instead of a jelly polish.
Everyone mad now? I do not want to see my nail line unless I got a french manicure.
Now that I got all this out of the way, we shall proceed with the post.


Da, iman neke nove lakiće. Ako me pratite na instagramu možda ste već vidili neke.
Pokazat ću ih i ovde uskoro. :)
OK, sad, 'jelly sandwich' manikura se radi sa lakovima 'jelly' formule, sa šljokičastin lakon između slojeva.
Ne preferiran jelly lakove, uopće. Ali nokti su mi kratki, tila san pokušat, pa ono, ko ga jebe.
Čak mi se sama ideja ove manikure ne sviđa. Ženske pokrila san svoje šljokice, MOJE PJEDIVNE 
ŠLJOKICE. TAKO TUŽNA.
Odman da kažen, manikura je trajala 3 dana na mojin noktima, nije se ni otkrhnula ni ništa tako.
Mislin da je vrlo praktična i izgleda ono, kul. Moran reć, nekako mi se, sviđa?
Skinila je nakon 3 dana, nisan mogla više gledat pokrivene šljokice.
I NU, koristila san lak krem formule za bazu umisto jelly formule.
Jesu sad svi popizdili? Ne želin vidit svoju liniju nokta osim ako iman francusku manikuru.
Sad kad san sve izbacila iz sebe, moremo nastavit s poston.



After 2 thin coats of the white polish I added the chosen glitter.
The chosen one, CATRICE 45 Kitch Me If You Can is a oh my lawd.
OKAY at this point I am blind.
Clear based polish, medium (I hope!) sized hex metallic pink (kind of flesh toned? Iz I rite?) glitters,
with a ton of tiny holographic glitters. Whaddya think of my description? I want to know.
Do you want me to continue describing all polishes like this (*bigyoutubegurustyle*)
or do you want me to return to my way of describing which means not describing at all, but includes a
lot of cursing, inTERNET SCREAMING and raving?
The application is smooth, but it's like all the chunky glitters are stuck to the sides of the bottle.
At least 40% of the glitters on my nails I placed with a toothpick.
But I mean, it's gorgeous.

Nakon 2 tanka sloja bilog laka dodala san odabrane šljokice.
Odabrani, CATRICE 45 Kitch Me If You Can je o moj Bože.
OK i u ovome trenutku ja san slipa.
Prozirna baza laka, sridnje (nadan se!) veličine hex metalik roze (nekako boje mesa? Jesan u pravu?)
šljokice, sa tonon mali holografik šljokica. Šta mislite o opisu? Zanima me.
Oćete da nastavin opisivat sve lakove ovako (*poznatijutubgurustil*)  ili oćete da se vratin mome načinu 
opisivanja što znači da opisa uopće nema, ali sadrži dosta psovki, interNET SKRIČANJA i rejvanja?
Maže se glatko?, ali ko da su sve veće šljokice zapele za strane bočice.
Bar 40% šljokica na noktima san stavila sa čačkalicon.
Ali ono, predivan je.


Added a coat of this, I like to call it, pretty french manicure pale pink polish.
This polish kind of reminds me of essence 104 sweet as candy, but it's just a tad more opaque.

Dodala sloj ovoga, volin ga zvat, lip za francusku manikuru blidi rozi lak.
Nekako me podsjeća na essence 104 sweet as candy, ali je malo manje proziran.



And the finished manicure! I just added a glitter french tip on my ring fingers with the same glitter polish.
They looked like cake frosting. Delicious cake frosting jelly sandwich neilz.

I gotova manikura! Samo san dodala šljokičasti frenč na prstenjak sa istin šljokičastin lakon.
Izgledali su ko glazura za torte. Predivna glazura za torte jelly sandwich nokti.


At the end of this post I want to, once again, thank you all very much for your patience.
I have a lot of things, a lot of posts in mind.
If you have any wishes, leave a comment.
I hope you guys enjoyed the post, maybe had a laugh, or two? Maybe I creeped you out?
IZ ALL GOOD. ;D
Take care and enjoy, until next post.
Byeee xoxoxo


Na kraju posta želin, još jednon svima Vama zahvalit na Vašem strpljenju.
Iman puno stvari, puno postova na umu.
Ako imate neke želje, slobodno komentirajte.
Nadan se da ste uživali u postu, možda ste se nasmijali, ili dvaput? Možda Vas zabrinjavan?
SVE JE OK. ;D
Pazite se i uživajte, do sljedećeg posta.
Pozdravvv xoxoxo


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for your words n_n <3

Facebook

Statistics