Mixed swatches and manicures :)

20:29

Hello my lovely people!

Today I have some swatches of different brands for you. :)
All of these photos are a bit older, and my cuticles were bad, just have that in mind. :)


Pozdrav lipi moji!

Danas za Vas iman svatcheve različitih marki za Vas. :)
Sve ove slike su malo starije, zanoktice su mi katastrofa, samo da znate. :)



Gabrini N14

This is such a pretty gray creme color.
Smooth application, opaque in 2 coats, dries fast and it's very glossy.
Here I topped it with Orlena G-03.
I have to say that Gabrini is one of my favorite brands of polish now, I collected quite a few.
The thing I love the most about them is their brush. I'm a fan of the 'classic' brush.
I think I have around 40 Gabrini polishes, and maybe 1 of them has a weird formula.
This is one of the cheapest brands I buy and they never failed me.
The problem I have with them is that I have to 'hunt' for them kind of.
I find them at the smallest stores, or I have to go to BiH.
If you are fortunate enough to have them somewhere near you, pick up a few, you'll love them.

Ova je baš lipa siva creme boja.
Lipo se maže, pokriva nokat sa 2 sloja, brzo se suši i vrlo je sjajan.
Ovde san ga pokrila slojem Orlena G-03.
Moran reć da je Gabrini jedna od mojih najdražih marki laka sada, dosta san ih skupila.
Obožavan njihov kist, fan san 'klasičnog' kista.
Mislin da iman oko 40 Gabrini lakova i možda 1 ima čudnu formulu.
Oni su jedna od jeftinijih marki koje kupujen i nikad me nisu razočarali.
Jedini problem koji iman s njima jest taj da ih moran 'lovit' pomalo.
Nalazin ih samo u najmanjin trgovinicama, ili triban putovat priko granice.
Ako ste sritni pa imate Gabrini displej negdi oko Vas, pokupite par lakova, neće Vas razočarat.



BL 05 rose

Light dusty rose color, creme formula.
I wore this polish almost everyday while I was working. I wasn't allowed to polish my nails..but fuck that,
am I rite? I bought 2 bottles of this one, such a gentle and soft color.
The brush is kind of weird, but the formula is awesome, opaque in 2 coats and it dries fast.

Svijetlo pepeljasta boja ruže, creme formula.
Ovaj san lak nosila skoro svaki dan dok san radila. Nije mi bilo dopušteno lakirat nokte....ali jebeš
to, jelde? Kupila san 2 bočice ovoga, tako je nježna i lipa boja.
Kist je pomalo čudan, ali je formula super, pokrije nokat sa 2 sloja i brzo se suši.


 

 Here I did a zebra pedicure and a distressed manicure using this polish as a base color. :)

Ovde iman zebra pedikuru i distressed manikuru di san ovaj lak koristila kao bazu. :)



Rapsodi 127

Brownish copper color, metallic finish.
I adore this polish, it's has such an awesome formula.
Since I got this polish I started my 'brown faze', that good.

Smeđkasto bakrena boja, metalik finiš.
Obožavan ovaj lak, ima baš super formulu.
Moja 'smeđa faza' je počela s ovin lakon, toliko je dobar.



RH VICTORIA 326

Darker pink color, creme formula, opaque in 2 coats.
I got this polish as a gift, and I though I would use it maybe once or twice and then 'lose' it amongst
the other polishes. This polish is actually one of my most worn polishes ever.
I love the brush and the formula, whenever I don't know what to do I pull this one out for a quick manicure.
Whenever someone asks me to do their nails with a pink polish, this is the one I grab.
I don't know what's so special with this polish, but I'm really happy to have it.

Tamnija roza boja, creme formula, pokriva nokat sa 2 sloja.
Ovoga san dobila na dar, i mislila san da ću ga 1 ili 2 nalakirat pa da ću ga 'zagubit' među ostalin lakovima.
Ovaj je lak zapravo 1 od onih koje najviše nosin.
Volim i kist i formulu, kad god neznan šta bi, izvučen ovoga za brzinsku manikuru.
Kad god neko oće roze nokte, ovoga grabin. Neznan šta je ovaj lak toliko poseban, ali ja san vrlo sritna
što ga iman.



Here I have a dotticure for a pedi, and a V shape french manicure using 326 as a dot accent.

Ovde iman točkalicu za pedikuru, i V francusku sa 326 kao 'točka' naglaskon.


We've come to an end, I hope you guys enjoyed this.
Thank you all for your time.
What's your favorite of the bunch? :)
Until next post,
xoxoxo

Došli smo do kraja, nadan se da ste uživali.
Hvala Vam na Vašem vremenu.
Koji je Vaš favorit od ove 'rpe? :)
Do sljedećeg posta,
xoxoxo

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Thank you for your words n_n <3

Facebook

Statistics