Essence polish RAVEview

21:00

Hey guys! / Pozdrav ljudi!

I used essence 137 wanna be your sunshine & 182 hello rosy in my butterfly manicure.
People, I'm going insane here. I don't know if essence changed their formula, I don't see it
written anywhere on any of their sites (I follow essence everywhere, including their croatian,
german and american accounts, all of them...yeah) but SWEET JESUS. All of the newer
colors I own are almost 'onecoaters', please keep in mind that I have long nails, they're onecoaters
for people with short nails 100%. I am so fascinated. I don't 'do' polish reviews because I like
every polish, I honestly don't care if they're crap, if I like it - I'll own it, but this just needs to be said.

Koristila sam 137 wanna be your sunshine & 182 hello rosy u mojoj leptir manikuri.
Ljudi, pa ja pizdin ovde. Neznam jel' essence promijenio formulu, ne vidim da to piše na
bilo kojoj njihovoj stranici (Pratim essence svugdje, uključujući hrvatske, njemačke i američke
profile... da) ali BLAGI BOŽE. Sve novije boje koje imam su skoro 'onecoateri', molim Vas da
imate na umu da ja imam duge nokte, 'onecoateri' su za kraće nokte 100%. Toliko sam fascinirana.
Ne radim 'recenzije' lakova jer ih sve volim, iskreno me ne zanima jeli lak nevalja, 
ako mi se sviđa - imat ću ga, ali ovo se treba reći.




These are the polishes I used, look at the yellow one. Look at it, I said. This is a onecoat polish, and
it's yellow. Do you know how hard it is to find that, do you?

Ovo su lakovi koje sam koristila, pogledajte žuti. Nu ga, rekoh. Ovaj lak je onecoater, i žut je.
Znate li kako je to teško naći, znate li?


This is a picture of my nails on day 1. of this manicure. / Prvi dan ove manikure.


Day 5 going by. UGH, what I do with my nails, and they look like this entering day 6. I'm
a girl who likes to keep things clean, I don't use gloves. My hand are everyday in bleach and all kinds
of cleaning products.

5. dan prolazi. UGH, šta sve radim sa svojim noktima, i ovako izgledaju na ulasku u 6. dan.
Ja sam cura koja voli čistiti, ne koristim rukavice. Ruke su mi svaki dan u izbjeljivaču, domestosu i
drugim proizvodima za čišćenje.


If I wasn't so clumsy, bumping into everything all the time, I'd only have this much tipwear.

Da nisam ovoliko nespretna, non-stop u nešto udarim, samo bi mi se lak pri vrhu izlizao.


I know I rave about everything essence, but I decided to write this because their polishes were not
this good before. Before they'd chip noticeably on day 3, look at them on day 5 now.

Znam da rejvam o essenceu stalno, ali sam odlučila ovo napisati jer im lakovi nisu bili ovako dobri
prije. Prije bi se znatno vidjela izlizanost 3. dan, gle ih sad 5. dan.

I... I just can't... I love them. I love their colors, I love the brush, the quality vs the price.
The only thing I ABSOLUTELY CAN NOT STAND ABOUT ESSENCE is that I always
want more. I will stop raving now because I think I'd swear a lot LOL.

Ja.. Ja jednostavno nemogu... Volim ih. Boje, kist, odnos kvalitete i cijene. Jedina stvar koji
JEDNOSTAVNO NEMOGU SMISLITI O ESSENCEU je da uvijek želim još.
Sad prestajem rejvat jer mislim da bi puno psovala LOL.

I cut my nails. I updated the process dramatically on twitter and google+ LOL.
I'll have a post on that soon. Hopefully I'll post another sisters manicure, and my new manicure
soon.

Odrezala sam nokte. Dramatično sam obavještavala sve na twitteru i google+ LOL.
Bude post o tome uskoro. Nadam se i nova sestrina manikura, i moja nova uskoro.

I hope you liked this. What's your favorite polish brand? What do you think about essence?
Thank you for your time, enjoy your day/evening.
Until next post, byeeeeeeeeee! :)

Nadam se da Vam se svidilo ovo. Koja je Vaša najdraža marka laka? Što mislite o essenceu?
Hvala Vam na Vašem vremenu, ugodan da/večer Vam želim.
Do sljedećeg posta, pozdraaaaaaav! :)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. The nails art is so cute and pretty. I own the Pink Sand one and I will be trying it out on my next manicure with the gel nails at home kit.
    The yellow is very beautiful and it does seem that their nail polishes are better.
    I saw your blog through the beauty friends site because I'm also registered there.

    http://momodicted.blogspot.pt/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you so much for your comment n_n I am pretty sure they changed the formula, and I'm happy they did :) I'll check your blog out :) Thank you once again n_n

      Izbriši

Thank you for your words n_n <3

Facebook

Statistics