Simple gradient sparkle :)

16:41

Hello friends!

Today (and until it chips LOL) I have a simple gradient manicure for you (me). :)


Pozdrav prijatelji!

Danas (i dok se ne počne raspadat LOL) imam jednostavnu gradient manikuru za Vas (mene). :)


I used: / Koristila san:



- EVELINE 8in1 base coat
- Rapsodi 165
- Blue acrylic paint
- Golden Rose 298
- essence quick dry top coat
- a (missing) sponge



My neilz iz neikid. LOL
I think my nails are doing pretty well, they are stained a little bit, honestly I don't have time to
do my full nail care routine, so yeah.
Other than that, they are still strong, they haven't peeled a lot and they broke just 1 time
(RAPIDLY KNOCKS ON WOOD).

Goli noktići. 
Mislin da ovi moji nokti dobro 'duraju', malo su požutili, iskreno neman vrimena da svaki put
radin svoju punu rutinu za njegu noktiju, pa da...
Izuzev toga, još su jaki, nisu se puno listali i samo mi je 1 ono, zapeo 1 nokat
(BRŽE BOLJE KUCNI O NEKO DRVO).


Before I went to work I mentioned I was on the hunt for the perfect white and black polish(es).
This one is pretty awesome. I got 2 thin coats on my nails. The application is very smooth, I like the brush
(why didn't you take a picture of it ya evil bastard? LOL), and it dries ahm, pretty fast...but I've become very
impatient. ;) THUMBS UP!

Prije nego što san ošla radit spomenila san da lovin savršeni bili i crni lak(ove).
Ovaj je poprilično zakon. Iman 2 tanka sloja na noktima. Maže se super glatko, sviđa mi se kist (što ga ne uslika ludo luda? LOL), i suši se, ono, poprilično brzo....ali ja san postala prilično nestrpljiva. ;)
PALAC GORE!


K back to the manicure. I couldn't find my makeup sponges, so I grabbed a unused dish sponge, tore
a corner of it, grabbed my paint and sponged on this gradient.

Ok, nazad na manikuru. Nisan mogla nać spužvice za makeup, pa san uzela nekorištenu spužvu za suđe,
otrgnila 'ćošu', zgrabila boju i naspužvala ovaj gradient.


One coat of glitters and a coat of top coat and my mani was done.
Originally I wanted to draw a zebra print over this, but I didn't want to cover the white polish anymore.

Sloj šljokica i sloj nadlaka poslje manikura je gotova.
Još san tila nacrtat zebru priko ovoga, ali nisan tila još više pokrivat ovoga bilog lipotana.


I am sad to say this but, (I am literally heartbroken) I'm a tad disappointed with this glitter.
I thought it would be more, disco ball?
I did a normal coat on each nail, maybe I should have done 2 or 3 to get the effect I wanted?
AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FO DAAAAT!
Then again, be sure I'll use this bit*ch up....eventually. :D

Tužna san što ovo moran reć ali, (doslovno me srce boli) malo san razočarana s ovin lakon.
Mislila san da će bit više ko, disko kugla?
Mazala san po 1 normalan sloj na svakon noktu, možda san tribala namazat 2 ili 3 sloja da dobijen 
efekt koji san tila?
KO IMA VRIMENA ZA TO?
Ali opet, budite sigurni da ću ovog iskoristit do kraja.....eventualno. :D


And this is all for this post, I hope you guys enjoyed it.
Hope that all of you are doing well, take care and enjoy yourselves.
xoxoxo GleeTree92

I ovo je sve za ovaj post, nadan se da Vam se svidio.
Nadam se da ste mi svi dobro, pazite se i uživajte.
xoxoxo GleeTree92

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for your words n_n <3

Facebook

Statistics