LadyQueen: Cartoon Nail Art Water Decals: Review

14:49

Hello there my lovely friends!

Today I'll be showing you the first item I got in my last LadyQueen package for reviewing. :D


 Pozdrav lipi moji!

Danas ću Vam pokazati prvu stvar koju san dobila u zadnjem paketiću za recenziju od LadyQueen. :D











What I used:

Eveline 8in1 BC
KIKO #389 Mint Milk
essence 'holo graphics effect' nail polish 22 i <3 magic
Tweezers
Dotting Tool
Water Decals
Cup of room temperature tap water
Golden Rose Quick Dry TC

I chose these water decals because... Can you guys guess it? Look at the little Grim reapers and Coffins!!! YAS! And, they're easy to use so a big plus for that. :D I panted my nails, let them dry. Followed the directions on the back of the decal packaging which are to cut the desired decal out, remove the plastic film of it, plunge it in water for 10-20 seconds, place on the nail, soak up the access water with a paper towel and seal them with TC. I just cut out the cutest designs,  placed them randomly on the nails and filled the black spaces with some dots. :D

Odabrala san ove vodene naljepnice zbog... Jel slutite? Pa kako da propustin išta što ima male grim reapere i kašete, kako?! :D I da, jako se lako koriste, što je veliki +! :D  Nalakirala nokte i pustila da se osuše. Nakon toga san pratila upute sa pozadine pakiranja, a to su da: Izrižete željenu naljepnicu, skinete plastični film s nje, potopite u vodu 10-20 sekundi, stavite na nokat, pokupite višak vode sa ubruson i zaštitite naljepnice sa slojen nadlaka. Ja san rizala najsmišnije uzorke, onako rendom ih lipila po noktu, a prazni prostor popunila točkicama. :D




You can find these Water Decals in the Nail Art section on LadyQueen site now for 1,76$ and, if you'd like, you can use my 15% code off.

Ove Vodene Naljepnice možete naći u Nail Art dilu na LadyQueen stranici sad za 1,76$ i, ako želite, možete koristiti mojih 15% popusta.


KIKO #389 Mint Milk, 2 coats + essence i <3 magic, 1 coat







For the 'base' of this manicure I paired KIKO's Mint Milk #389 that I got for my darling Shpeksyy <3. This is a highly pigmented bright mint creme polish, covered up my nails in almost 1 coat - here I have 2 thin coats, amazing smooth formula and has a quick drying time. I paired it up with a single coat of essence 'holo graphics effect nail polish' 22 i <3 magic, one of my most used essence toppers. It's a clear based polish loaded with silver holographic micro glitters.

Za 'baznu boju' manikure san spojila KIKO Mint Milk #389 kojeg san dobila od svoje drage Shpeksyy <3. Ovo je jako pigmentirani jarki mint krem lak koji je moje nokte pokrio skoro sa 1 slojem - ipak san mazala 2 tanka, odlična glatka formula i brzo se suši. Uparila san ga sa jednim slojem essenceovog 'holo graphics' laka, 22 i <3 magic, jednim od mojih najkorištenijih essence toppera. On je lak prozirne baze krcat srebrenim holo mikro šljokicama.



I got a few questions about my experience with this Golden Rose Quick Dry TC. I got it for my dear Ana - D(R)AMA blog <3. This one dries in a minute, it's really glossy and I like the brush. On the other hand it smudged my dots so yeah. I'd recommend it for using it as a TC just over a color, not for topping of any nail art. I'll use it for swatching most likely, but it's not my favorite TC. Would recommend you getting essence BTGN over this one 10/10.

Dobih par upita o mojin dojmovima o Golden Rose Quick Dry nadlaku. Ja sam ga dobila od moje drage Ane - D(R)AMA blog <3. Ovaj nadlak se suši za minut, jako je sjajan i kist mi je super. U drugu ruku razmaza mi je točkice pa ono. Ako želite neki brzosušeći nadlak kojeg bi koristili isključivo priko laka, preporučila bi ga. Ne preporučan nikome ko radi bilo kakav nail art jer razmaziva, a to nije oke. Ja ću ga nastavit koristit za swatchanje, ali mi nije baš nešto wow. Preporučila bi Vam da radije nabavite essence BTGN, njega svakako preporučan.




What do you guys think of this manicure?
Thank you for your time!
Take care and enjoy,
until next post,
Mila


Šta Vi kažete na ovu manikuru?
Hvala Vam na Vašem vremenu!
Pazite se i uživajte,
do sljedećeg posta,
Mila



You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. This is so gorgeous!! Omg I am in love with your Kiko with the Essence holo on top - that is so so pretty and the decals are too cute, they remind me of 'Toki Doki' - Lovely!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. OMG OMG OMG OMG KAKKOOOOOOO?
    JA NE VERUJEM. Zavidim ti, hocu ja da imam takve noktee.. AAAAAAAA *-* *-*♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    Na mom blogu je novi post "Zasto Disney serije imaju smeh u pozadini" pa pogledaj.:)
    http://worldarounyo.blogspot.rs/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Naljepnice su vrh, preslatko :D I jako mi se sviđa Kiko mintić <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. ajmeeee, kako su divni ovi nokti s mini likovima na njima. ma tvoj talent je nešto!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Oh my!
    You already had me at Kiko Mint Milk + holo topper.
    But let me tell you I really enjoy the way you used these decals. They do have a sense placed as you did and I like your outcome a lot! <3
    I really love stand-alone designs sheets, but I definitely cannot achieve any sensible results with them:D my artistic flare is totally missing LOL

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you sweetie :D
      I didn't know what to do with them but then I was like 'Fuck it uppppppppp' lol :D

      Izbriši

Thank you for your words n_n <3

Facebook

Statistics