Born Pretty Store: 6 Box 3D Nail Decoration: Review

11:00

Hello there my lovely friends!

Today I'll show you the last item from my last Born Pretty Store package.


Pozdrav lipi moji!

Danas ću Vam pokazati zadnji predmet iz mog zadnjeg Born Pretty Store paketa.








In this glitter set you get 6 boxes of different sized star glitters and each box weighs approx. 1 g.
I used the smallest stars in this manicure. They stuck on the nail polish great and they leveled out with 2 coats of regular TC. I do Aurora nails each year, but with something different. This year I added a couple od these stars here and there and I liked how they reflected light depending on how I move my hands.

U ovome setu šljokica dobijete 6 posudica zvijezda različitih veličina, a svaka posudica teži oprilike 1 gram. U ovoj manikuri san koristila najmanje zvijezdice. Lipo su se primile za povlažni lak, a nakon što san ih stavila po noktu površinu san izravnala sa 2 sloja običnog nadlaka. Aurora nokte radin svake godine ali svaki put volin barem 1 sitnicu izminit. Ove godine san dodala ove zvijezdice i sviđa mi se kako reflektiraju svitlo zavisno o pokretu mojih ruku.
Napomena: U postu nisan tila pisat zvizda iz (meni) očitih razloga.  #rima






You can get these star nail decorations (they have 3 color options available) in the Nail Sequin section on Born Pretty Store now for 2,29$ and you can use my 10% code off MJAK31.

Ove zvijezde za nokte (imate 3 opcije za birati) nađite na Nail Sequins dilu na Born Pretty Store-u sada za 2,29$ i možete koristiti mojih 10% popusta MJAK31.


What do you think of these stars?
Thank you for your time!
Take care and enjoy,
until next post,
Mila

Šta Vi mislite od ovim zvijezdama?
Hvala Vam na Vašem vrimenu!
Pazite se i uživajte,
do sljedećeg posta,
Mila

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for your words n_n <3

Facebook

Statistics