Born Pretty Store: BORN PRETTY Holographic silver glitter: Review

08:25

Hello there my lovely friends!

Today I'll show you some nail glitters I got from Born Pretty Store.


Pozdrav lipi moji!

Danas ću Vam pokazati holo šljokice koje san dobila sa Born Pretty Store-a.










Whenever I see glitter, especially holo, I must have it! :D Therefor I got this box of circle silver holo glitter sized 1mm, 2mm and 3mm. It's glitter, it's holo so I obviously love it BUT I wish the holo effect was just a liiiiittle bit more intense, just a tad more so I could capture it better on camera even though it's visible in real life. The box weighs 1,5g and it was filled to the top with glitters PLUS it has a safety seal so they won't get anywhere.

Kad god ja ugledan glitter, posebno holo, ja to moran imat! :D Stoga san uzela ovu kutijicu okruglih srebrenih holo šljokica veličine 1mm, 2mm i 3mm. Mislin šljokice, k tomu još i holo - obožavan ih nomalno ALI bi volila da je holo efekt barem mrvicu očitiji da ga se može lakše 'uvatit' kameron iako je svakako jači uživo. Kutijica teži 1,5g i bila je do vrha puna šljokica PLUS ima i unutrašnji zaštitni poklopac tako da se sigurno neće prosut svugdi.





Find these glitters in the Nail Sequin section on Born Pretty Store now for 0,99$ and you can use my 10% off code MJAK31.

Nađite ove šljokice u Nail Sequins dilu na Born Pretty Store-u sada za 0,99$ i možete koristiti mojih 10% popusta MJAK31.




What are your favorite glitters?
Thank you for your time!
Take care and enjoy,
until next post,
Mila

Koje su Vaše najdraže šljokice?
Hvala Vam na Vašen vrimenu!
Pazite se i uživajte,
do sljedećeg posta,
Mila

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for your words n_n <3

Facebook

Statistics