Beauty BigBang: Metal Handle Stamper & Scraper Set: Review

18:37

Hello there my lovely friends!

Today I'll show you my last Beauty BigBang item I got in my last package.


Pozdrav lipi moji!

Danas ću Vam pokazati zadnju stvar koju san dobila u zadnjen Beauty BigBang paketu.



 Photo Credit @BeautyBigBang






This stamper has a metal handle (made of alluminum alloy) and a plastic lid that protects the clear jelly stamper head from getting dirty. The head of the stamper is approx 4 cm big and the stamper itself weighs 50g. You have 4 color options. I got it because I wanted to compare it to the BBB stamper with a plastic handle and I have to say I love them both! If you'd like to try this stamper out as well you can get it on Beauty BigBang now for 3,99$ and you can use my 10% code off.

Ovaj pečat ima metalnu dršku (napravljena od legure aluminija) i plastični poklopac koji štiti prozirnu silikonsku glavu pečata. Promjer glave pečata je otprilike 4 cm, a sam pečat teži 50g. Imaju izbor od 4 boje ovog pečata. Ja san ga uzela da ga usporedin sa BBB velikin pečaton sa plastičnon drškon i mogu reći da ih oba volin! Ako i Vi želite probat ovaj pečat možete ih naći na Beauty BigBang stranici sada za 3,99$ i možete koristiti mojih 10% popusta.






I used both stampers and here you can see how it picks up different images, some larger and very detailed images, and with different color polishes.

Koristila san oba BBB pečata u više navrata, a tu možete vidit kako ovaj sa metalnon drškon kupi različite uzorke, neke veće i neke detaljnije, i sa različitin lakovima.





What's your favorite stamper?
Thank you for your time!
Take care and enjoy,
until next post,
Mila

Koji je Vaš najdraži pečat?
Hvala Vam na Vašen vrimenu!
Pazite se i uživajte,
do sljedećeg posta,
Mila

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for your words n_n <3

Facebook

Statistics